FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Harry Callahan
N00bs with Skillz Forum Index  » N00b's private section  » Member Info  » Harry Callahan
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Harry Callahan
N00b's

Post Posted: Mon 3 Aug - 05:02 (2009)    Post subject: Harry Callahan

I was watching one of the Dirty Harry movies on tv when I created this account. Thats how I chose my name. I'm 43 , live near Chicago, and have worked construction ( Tile and Wood Floors mostly ) for 25 years. My wife and I married 15 years ago in Jamaica, We ran off because her Mother was a pain in the ass when we were making wedding plans. However her Dad was VERY HAPPY about us running off. Hobbies - Bike Rides - Hockey,Baseball with little guy - Loud Music - Collecting sports junk - helping kids with school stuff (NEVER ENDING) - O Game - Auto Racing of all forms - And Beer .... And Yes - Imported beer is the best !

Back to top »
Publicité

Post Posted: Mon 3 Aug - 05:02 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
 Back to top »
dead santa
N00b's

Post Posted: Sat 5 Sep - 17:08 (2009)    Post subject: Harry Callahan

Héhé , all the movies about inspecteur harry are legendary !!!!

If ur kid have jamaican origin maybe mate u have to make them pratice athletism , the new bolt ll be us boy Smile
Another beer drinker , damm it look like we are more a groupement of drunker more than an ogame team Smile
Be careful with car racing , a old friend of mine is pilot for porshe , one of the 6 official , he make the lap record on an famous american circuit  ( i don t remember which ) for his first try in race .Name : patrick pilet

regards florent ur french mate

Back to top »
MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

Post Posted: Today at 15:11 (2018)    Post subject: Harry Callahan

Back to top »
N00bs with Skillz Forum Index  » N00b's private section  » Member Info  » Harry Callahan
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003