FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Fleetsaving
N00bs with Skillz Forum Index  » N00b's private section  » Private discussions  » Fleetsaving
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Cut Throat Jake
N00b's

Post Posted: Wed 19 Aug - 13:35 (2009)    Post subject: Fleetsaving

I tend to do the following.
every week when the invisable debris goes away I'll get someone to break a probe on all of my planets, so i can fleetsave anywhere, anytime.

at night i'll so I main fleetsave to debris and one smaller fleetsave with 1 RIP about 1/2 anhour after that.
i't save some recyclers on their own - i have a random number of recyclers on each moon so this can't be spotted.
these arrive back before the RIP's and shows as activity.

I'll also send a small  cargo ship from one galaxy to another on a transport mission with about 1522 deut on it. This shows as activity, but can't be traced.
If another player is probing your moons, they'll get nervous if they see the amount of deut change between probes.

I select a random galaxy each night for fleetsaving. ubt if i do a hit in one galaxy and post it, i'll always fleetsave somewhere else.

for the big fleeters it's ok to fleetsave close to a big BC fleet as they probably can't take you on their own. check the reletive positions for WD, Vixen and Maximuss. make sure 1 or 2 of those players need to launch from a differant galaxy to hit you. Thry'll be less likly to gamble on a launch if it's costing 15kk deut.

CTJ

Last edited by Cut Throat Jake on Thu 20 Aug - 19:51 (2009); edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
MSN
Publicité

Post Posted: Wed 19 Aug - 13:35 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
 Back to top »
Silent Storm
N00b's

Post Posted: Wed 19 Aug - 18:47 (2009)    Post subject: Fleetsaving

Another way

4 hours before you make your fs you launch a fake recycle to recycle the debris where your main fleet is

just before you make the fs you jump your fleet to another moon and make fs from everywhere

if you have any res sitting on the planet where your main fleet was staying you just send your recycles to 10 hours fs ....

then when BC crash probes in you, to catch your main fleet (as we said no fs with rip and harvest was going to be send from there) they are going to see the recycle you sent before 8 hours ...it will take the df and they will launch atthe empty moon

try it Very Happy

Back to top »
dead santa
N00b's

Post Posted: Thu 5 Nov - 20:48 (2009)    Post subject: Fleetsaving

Me now , i only make FS with deployement mission only .

In that way i don t care about DF . It s hard to catch my time .

santa

Back to top »
MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

Post Posted: Today at 15:11 (2018)    Post subject: Fleetsaving

Back to top »
N00bs with Skillz Forum Index  » N00b's private section  » Private discussions  » Fleetsaving
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003