FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Future of N00bs
N00bs with Skillz Forum Index  » N00b's private section  » Private discussions  » Future of N00bs
Previous topic :: Next topic  

Where next?
Option 1 - Do nothing - carry on as we are
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Option 2 - Disband alliance
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Option 3 - Retain N00B alliance, but adopt more flexable structure
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

Cut Throat Jake
N00b's

Post Posted: Tue 8 Sep - 19:35 (2009)    Post subject: Future of N00bs

He's a few ideas:
if anyone has another surgestion let me know and i'll ammend the poll to include it.
Read, think, post, read again. then vote when you've considered everything.

Option 1 - Do nothing - carry on as we are
Risk here is we have someone else crashed

Option 2 - Disband alliance
I'm thinking this means BC win. Or they would. If there was a war on. Which of course there isn't. But if there was, they'd win.

Option 3 - Retain N00B alliance, but adopt more flexable cell-like structure.
Alliance will still have it's first place ranking (not fleet anymore though - someone build 15k probes quick)
For this to work we need to disable circ messages, disable manage alliance etc and make a lot more use of the buddy list and MSN to plan hits and request help.
Al-Qaeda use this cell structure to good effect - if one section is compromised, the rest of the wider group is not.
This approach worked very well for us when planning the Gurrilla and Maximuss hits, before we realised a spy was the problem.
Also everyone has complete contol over their buddy and MSN lists - you are only giveing your times out to people you know, not players who are in the same alliance because they are a friend of somebody you first met when Morning/Insomnia merged.

Discuss.
CTJ

Back to top »
MSN
Publicité

Post Posted: Tue 8 Sep - 19:35 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
 Back to top »
astero
N00b's

Post Posted: Tue 8 Sep - 20:06 (2009)    Post subject: Future of N00bs

I vote option 3

We just have to be carefull about what we write in circs, especially about those 2 things :

* do not ask for a probe crash
* do not copy/paste recycling reports with time info (Santa did it yesterday..... Razz )

There is certainly much, we just have to think twice before sending a circ... if you're not plain stupid you will not write anything usefull for the mole.

I will also add that metz got crashed b/c he feel safe in his area, this is a big mistake.
YOU HAVE TO BE PARANOID IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KEEP YOUR FLEET!! THE MOLE WILL HELP US TO DO THAT Mr. Green

Back to top »
Silent Storm
N00b's

Post Posted: Tue 8 Sep - 20:17 (2009)    Post subject: Future of N00bs

I have option 4 - stay without doing anything...oh i  forgot and burn all the BC crew down to the earth - then you can visit ogame once in a month Very Happy

Back to top »
USMC
N00b's

Post Posted: Tue 8 Sep - 20:36 (2009)    Post subject: Future of N00bs

I still have a feeling the mole is someone alot of you trust. You will not be able to flush him out if that is true. Everyone will just have to pick who they trust and share your  info with them only. Besides Asimov being my best friend in ogame, the others I trust are the few that contributed rez to my rebuild after Smokva crashed me. Only real team members would offer such help cuz they care about the other members.

Back to top »
MSN
KAG
N00b's

Post Posted: Tue 8 Sep - 23:11 (2009)    Post subject: Future of N00bs

well

i honestly dno who could be the mole, as you call him/her

i wouldnt think it would be anyone who would hit B.C for big hits. but also, i couldnt be him, as i joined later, after the circs were copied, i would of helped with res, but i just joined

Smile

Back to top »
Contenu Sponsorisé

Post Posted: Today at 02:28 (2018)    Post subject: Future of N00bs

Back to top »
N00bs with Skillz Forum Index  » N00b's private section  » Private discussions  » Future of N00bs
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003