FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Drainer
N00bs with Skillz Forum Index  » N00b's private section  » Votes on New Member Applications  » Drainer
Previous topic :: Next topic  

Drainer in n00bs?
Yes - as Major N00b - has access to online times
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes - basic N00b - no access to online times
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
No
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Mahna
N00b's

Post Posted: Fri 15 Jan - 13:11 (2010)    Post subject: Drainer

Hey guys Smile

just been talking with drainer and hes interested in joining us here

i do however understand that hes applied before and was turned down due to his previous engagements with B.C

i have been talking to him and it appears these engagements were used for his gain rather than teamplay

since early on in the game i have known drainer and all through that time hes come across as an honest and decent player and has never turned on or backstabbed anyone

so im gona ask for a re-vote about it

if you want more info my msn is on the allypage (im sure everyone has me anyway).

Back to top »
MSN
Publicité

Post Posted: Fri 15 Jan - 13:11 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
 Back to top »
Cut Throat Jake
N00b's

Post Posted: Fri 15 Jan - 15:15 (2010)    Post subject: Drainer

I'm concerned that he's close to vixen, max and VIP.
though vIP and max are both in vac right now.

I did ask about joining on msn with me and Alphan a while back but got rejected when it went to alliance vote.
During that convo i mentioned the i was secrety watching the VIP and a few hours after that VIP went into vac mode and hasn't come out since, so i have to wonder if he was tipped off.

As we only seem to plan hits against BC members I think the Drainer would have some conflicts of interest when he reads our circs and unsure where his leyalties lie.

Might not be a problem having him in as a basic noob as all the hit convos are now conducted in MSN since our internal circs got leaked to max. But I deff. wouldn't want him to have access to the online times, so i voted for basic noob only.

CTJ

Back to top »
MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

Post Posted: Today at 22:45 (2018)    Post subject: Drainer

Back to top »
N00bs with Skillz Forum Index  » N00b's private section  » Votes on New Member Applications  » Drainer
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003